First Achieve’s Engineering Division are looking to hear from any Workshop Managers in the Lanarkshire are on behalf of a successful long standing Fabrication Client. Further details on the role below, offering Stability, Progression and much more!
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be experienced Supervising teams in a workshop/shop floor setting.
- Have experience working in a Metal Coatings environment ie Plating, Painting, Shot Blasting etc.
- Have a strong character, able to motivate teams and colleagues to embrace changes and improvements.
- Focus on HSE adherence in the workplace and be comfortable holding responsibility for yourself and others.
- Be Comfortable planning shift work and liaising with Management, reporting progress against targets regularly.
- Have the ability to develop and manage adherence to processes and procedures.
Applicants should also have:
- A relevant Engineering Qualification
- A natural ability to Lead.
- 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory/Team Lead/Management Role.
The Successful Candidate will benefit from:
- Up to £16.50 p/h plus overtime and benefits.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Access to future Management Vacancies and training.
- Skills development Opportunities.
- Stability within a successful business who have thrived throughout the past year and continue to grow.
For more information or an informal, confidential chat about this or any of our other roles, please contact Michael at [email protected] or on 07985620728.
During the current restrictions, all of our consultants are working from home however, you can still reach us on the office number for General Enquiries at 0141 816 0116.