Manual Lathes & CNC Milling Machines (Fanuc OS) Experienced Toolmaker required to join a World-Leading Business Group, to work in a niche industry. Very competitive salary, must have more than 15 years' experience.
First Achieve’s Engineering Division is looking to speak with candidates who are competent working with Manual Lathes & CNC Milling Machines (Fanuc OS).
Our client, established for more than 55 years, is a part of a World-Leading Group of companies who operate within a very niche, specialist industry.
Very Competitive Salary on Offer - Ideally, you will have more than 15 years’ experience within various machine shops.
The role will also require you to be able to hit the ground running, and has only come to fruition due to a long-standing employee taking retirement.
First Achieve and our client are hopeful to get someone in place sooner rather than later to ensure you have adequate time to complete a hand-over.
The role would ideally suit a time-served toolmaker that has experience of Manual Turning and CNC milling.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing of components, to fine tolerances, in a range of materials such as; Stainless, brass, bronze, graphite, pyrophyllite, plastic etc
- Working to engineering drawings using both lathes and milling machines
- Working with the manufacturing team to problem solve and provide solutions from discussions
- Self-Inspect the parts manufactured
- Responsible for reordering consumables and tooling for the machine shop
- Ability to work independently, as this role may require you to be the only person in the machine shop
- Maintain a Clean & tidy workspace, at all times
This is a fantastic role, with a strong, leading company, which prides itself on its success and its commitment to employees. If you’re looking for longevity, stability and, potentially, a role you can work within until the day you retire, then APPLY TODAY and one of our Engineering Consultants will be in touch ASAP.