First Achieve’s Engineering Division are working with a Globally renowned Engineering company based in Edinburgh who supply high quality projects to the offshore renewables industry. Due to recent investments & continuous success, the company are seeking to hire an experienced Tendering Manger.
The successful candidate must have Tendering experience bidding on large scale projects as well as having technical/fabrication experience within a renewables company.
You will be the link between both the Tendering & Technical teams, have overall responsibility manging the full lifecycle of the project from initial bid through to final delivery to the client.
What’s on offer:
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum.
- Day shift position Mon- Fri
- Permanent position.
- Pension, Holidays etc.
- A track record in leading and winning complex bids ranging from £10 to £80 million.
- Technical/fabrication experience within Renewables, Oil and Gas or similar heavy industries.
- Have a track record of managing & motivating teams.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment across multiple work packages.
- Demonstrable track record in tendering large-scale offshore wind projects.
- Demonstrable track Record in tendering foundation packages including serial jackets foundations, pin piles, monopiles & floating structures.
- Able to travel to attend pre-bid meetings, tender opening meetings, clarification meetings, tender award meetings, and project kick-off meetings etc.
- Strong technical background within the renewables business with a sound understanding of steel product.
- Worked with a fabricator or/and EPCI company in a tendering role within Renewables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products/be computer literate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who are only going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY & Call Andy on 07964832714