First Achieve’s Engineering Division are assisting one of our Industry Leading Construction Clients in Glasgow in adding to their already strong team, with a Site Manager to be based in Central Scotland, extending to projects UK wide.
In order to perform the Role, you will:
- Be Experienced working across Large Construction/Fabrication Projects across the UK.
- Manage the day-to-day activities on Site, Leading large teams.
- Track progress and Produce progress reports, ensuring they distributed to Senior Management and Clients.
- Ensure Site/Project targets are met and motivate colleagues and contractors to achieve these.
- Ensure work is documented properly and documents are available to Senior Management and Clients.
- Ensure that the Company HSE regulations are upheld throughout, recording any incidents promptly and correctly.
Applicants should also have:
- 3 years experience Managing Construction Projects
- CSCS Card (Management)
- SMSTS Certified
- First Aid Certification (Advantageous)
- Full UK Driving License
The Successful Candidate will benefit from:
- Up to 50k Salary (DOE) plus benefits.
- Detailed Personal Development Plan
- Career Progression Opportunities
For more information or an informal, confidential chat about this or any of our other roles, please contact Michael at [email protected] or on 07985620728.
During the current restrictions, all of our consultants are working from home however, you can still reach us on the office number for General Enquiries at 0141 816 0116.