Senior .NET Developer (1)
Looking for a Senior .Net Developer job which affords you flexibility, a decent wage, an interesting project to work on, and a couple of nice perks? You're in luck!
What do we want these days?
Flexibility, more money or just a decent company to work for...?
Why not all three?
Flexibility as Senior .NET Developer:
- Remote working 1 day a week which will increase as the team grows
- 9-5 but start as early as 7 or finish as late as 10, whatever works for you
Money as Senior .NET Developer:
- Well, it's always nice to have more, but £55K as senior person and growth to higher as the team grows
- These are plentiful, 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Travel Insurance,
- Critical Illness 2x Salary,
- Income Protection 75% of salary 13 weeks
- Death in service 4x basic
- You'd work in a global team of 80 developers and 10 within the Didsbury office.
- Current project is building time-recording software for billable hours
Technology for Senior .NET Developer:
- Must have experience with ASP.NET
- Rest Web APIs - Desired, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Company Sector:- The company builds worldwide software solutions for the legal sector.