Senior National Account Manager
First Achieve are partnering exclusively with one of our key Clients a leading Food Import business supplying and distributing throughout the UK’s major retailers for position of Senior National Account Manager. Position has been created due to ongoing success and pivotal to the successful delivery of their further growth plans.
The role would be based from their Glasgow offices, however will require travel throughout the wider UK when Covid restrictions are eased.
- Account Management – Responsible for managing the existing day to day Accounts and support with key projects on larger accounts, and drive year on year account growth.
- New Business – identifying and opening new opportunities. This involves lead generation, managing pipeline, accurately reporting progress and forecasts.
- Working with the NPD and Marketing teams to develop the business’s brands.
- Accurately interpret, communicate and deliver sales forecast and pricing.
- Communicate changes to all key stakeholders and attend meetings as and when requested.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and industry trends, including competitive information and trends
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and account management within the retail and foodservice business ideally within Frozen foods.
- Ability to lead sales discussions with a view to building long-term customer relationships.
- Proven track record to grow accounts within the food industry.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with great initiative.
- Organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong commercial acumen with strengths in reporting, numeracy and budgeting