Senior Front End Software Engineer
Want to work for a market leading B2C software focused company? Would you like to be part of technical developments utilising the latest technology available? If I told you that you could be a key figure in a team that is critical to the next phase of the business too would you be keen to learn more? Then carry on reading below....
What will the Role involve then?
- The business is developing a software platform to meet the growing demand of the industry for modernisation of its core systems and functions.
- You will join a team of highly regarded software engineers and you will be able to influence others with your opinions in technical matters.
- You will develop and maintain software for a variety of business functions, including customer facing websites across desktop mobile and tablet, line of business applications, and middleware integrations.
As the Senior Front End Software Developer what skills will you have?
- What would be great is if you have experiences in push technologies like web sockets and SignalR
- You have a track record of delivering fully-tested software iteratively and continuously; this includes and it is not limited to a test-driven approach, unit-testing, test and release automation, and performance testing etc
- You will be experienced in working in a highly agile environment.
What perks will you get to enjoy as the senior front end software developer?
- You'll be looked after with private healthcare, life assurance and season ticket loans
- For the fitness bunny you'll have your membership subsidised, and a cycle to work scheme in place to maximise your fitness work
- They want you to be the best senior front end software developer you can be, so they invest heavily in your personal development and training programmes to keep you up to date, and in providing free breakfast, drinks and fruit, you'll never suffer from leaving the house in a hurry