First Achieve are currently recruiting for several leading Global successful Freight Forwarders for position of Regional Development Manager to cover various regions including: • Glasgow • Aberdeen • Manchester • Midlands/Birmingham • London (LHR) You will be responsible for the development of new business within either their International multi-modal sector or specific verticals in Air, Ocean, or European Road in line with agreed targets and benchmarks, thereafter, ensuring new clients receive first class customer care and business retention.
- Conduct telephone, video, and personal face-to-face visits with potential clients throughout your region.
- Ensure new clients are retained.
- Negotiate and price all aspects of the business
- Negotiate rate reviews with Clients
- Assist the Sales Director and Forwarding Managers where required.
- Establish a high standard of customer care to resolve customer issues.
- General Account Management
- Liaise closely with internal departments - operations/finance/sales.
- Keep accurate client file records.
- Meet mutually agreed sales and profit targets.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in Freight sales within multi-modal or defined experience in either Air/Ocean/Road
- Proven sales track record.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of personnel.
- First class organisational skills and time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
You will be rewarded with an industry leading basic salary and genuine realistic bonus opportunities. An exciting time to join these companies as they continue to build upon their success in the market with further excellent career progression.
To apply please contact Douglas on 07958664635 or e-mail [email protected]