Recruitment Consultant F&D
First Achieve are growing again, we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Glasgow office within our Food and Drink division. This is an exciting time to join the business as we embark on a further growth strategy due to our continued success. Previous Recruitment experience in either a Consultant or Resourcing role is desired however not essential as “we hire for attitude” and full training will be provided. This is a full 360 Recruitment role focusing on developing and managing Client relationships, you will also source and manage candidate expectations and guiding them with our professional advice and expertise.
Typical experience and skills we look for:
- Previous Business Development experience in B2B in either telephone or face to face.
- Strong, confident communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Commercial Awareness or work experience in a Commercial/Operational level within Food and Drink sector advantageous.
- Good PC skills, use of social media (Linked In) and comfortable in use of video technology.
What you really need to have in your Locker and what we look for is drive, self-motivation, hard work ethic, willingness to learn, take direction and desire to be successful. If you have that you are halfway there and we provide the rest in the training, infrastructure, support, and an ongoing personal development plan to ensure you reach your full potential.
Salary is dependent upon experience with a leading bonus structure, free car parking on site and train station close by.
To apply please e-mail CV to [email protected] or call Douglas for an informal chat on 07958664635