Oil & Gas
First Achieve Engineering are working in partnership with a Global Leader, operating within a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Power & Water (To name a few). They offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, with plenty of scope for development & progression. Due to continued growth, we are looking to speak with experienced Project Engineers.
- £42,000 - £47,000 Salary.
- Monday to Friday – Staff Role.
- Up to 8% Contribution Pension Scheme.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Operational Services with focus on the coordination of repair and engineering activities on behalf of the clients.
- Promote HSEQ best-practice in all activities.
- Ensure compliance with group/business processes and other internal/external objectives.
Business Objective Measurements Include:
- HSEQ performance (Target of zero LTIs & zero customer complaints/NCRs)
- Customer satisfaction scoring
- Contract(s) KPI performance
- Financial performance against business targets
- On time delivery of report & quote deadlines
- On time demand placement for materials and services
- On time dispatch of client equipment
- Interrogation and active involvement with the WIP on a live ongoing basis
- Provide a best-in-class, customer-focused service in a safe, timely and efficient manner, by:
- Being responsible for on time delivery of workshop reports, quotes and documentation
- develop and maintain strong working relationships with client(s) through and regular communication
- Management of third-party activities & engineering requirements.
- Producing pump dismantling record sheets and comprehensive workshop repair/rebuild instructions which would include: pump critical build data sheets, quality and inspection plans detailing repair operations, workshop sizing, run out and check sheets, repair order scheduling – initial and detailed.
- Define repair work scope and identify any engineering changes required, compile findings and produce technical report for issue to client.
- Co-ordinate the costing/quoting of jobs and update trackers.
- General M3 enterprise resource management system administration to manage order input invoicing, job cost interrogation, PO requests, despatch notes/CoCs etc. (training would be provided).
- Development of repair plans, and ownership of actual progress against job plans, through:
- Liaising with the Planner and project stakeholders
- Liaising with the QA Inspector regarding material non-conformances and concession reports.
- Final inspection release of repair & issue close-out reports.
- Coordinate the progress of WIP on a live basis and conduct WIP reviews.
- Ensure full compliance with contract terms and conditions at all times.
- Attend client maintenance calls, answering pump-related questions and providing guidance as required to internal and external clients.
- Host client visits to internal facilities.
- Conduct periodic visits to client in line with the requirements of the role.
- Demonstrate flexibility and capability to work on projects, assignments and duties as per management requirements.
- Preferably Degree/ HND/HNC qualified in an Engineering discipline or with sufficient relevant practical experience (e.g. onshore/offshore maintenance).
- Experience of working within a Contract Engineering/Technical Support/Project Engineering environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the repair/build methods and/or operation of rotating machinery (preferably pumps) and systems.
- Candidates with relevant, alternative education/experience to that listed above may be considered.
Broad experience of major OEM products and service offerings specifically relating to rotating equipment.
Ability to collaborate and build relationships, both internally and externally, to work effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
Experience in using Microsoft Office packages and preferably experience in the use of SAP, ERP, Quality & Document Control systems etc.
Must be flexible with working hours to accommodate workload and customer deadlines. Will occasionally be required to travel for business and customer meetings. Role will be based from the Aberdeen Service Centre.
If you have a broad range of experience within Major OEM Products or Service Offerings specifically within Rotating Equipment APPLY TODAY & Contact our Glasgow Office on 0141 816 0116 to discuss in more detail.