Outbound Customer Service Advisor (1)
A Manchester-based gambling company is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join its growing team. You'll need excellent Customer Service Experience in a call centre, plus a confident and friendly phone manner, and be comfortable logging deposits and withdrawals.
First Achieve is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor that will be responsible for dealing with primarily outbound calls, email and live chat for a gambling company.
The company has a great reputation for making a positive difference for its customers, and strive to ensure that the best outcome for the customer is at the heart of the business.
- Outbound customer service calls promoting the company, its promotions, benefits and service access
- Logging deposits and withdrawals to customer satisfaction
- Work on outbound campaigns and new account welcomes
- Administration duties where applicable
- Liaising with Customers using various contact methods such as; telephone, email, SMS, letter and social media
- Excellent Customer Service Experience in a call centre
- The ability to communicate in a positive, professional and confident manner, both with clients and staff
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outlook, Work and Excel experience essential
Working 40 hours per week, on a rota basis, with hours being 10am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday, in the centre of Manchester.
Please apply via the link below.