An award-winning software development firm require an Office Manager in the centre of Manchester to be the first point of contact for all client / employee enquiries.
The main responsibilities involve:
- Ensuring all administration tasks are completed to satisfaction
- Activating and writing action plans for current and future policies.
- Making sure office equipment is maintained and in working order.
- Record keeping of incidents and company policies.
- Ordering Stationary and all office supplies.
- Liaising with cleaners and management to ensure standards are to a high standard.
- Planning company events.
- HR duties when required.
- Reception duty.
- Phone call distribution.
- Ensuring meeting room allocation is up to date.
- Post distribution.
- Reference checks on all new employees.
- Onboarding process
- Rota maintenance.
- Administration support - minute taking, report generation, PowerPoint presentations.
- MS Office knowledge (Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint)
The role would suit someone with experience as an Office Manager or an Assistant ready to take the step up to a manager.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to multi-task, excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail.
For further information please apply for the post using the link with an up to date CV