Manual Turner - Glasgow
First Achieve's Engineering Division are delighted to be working exclusively with an extremely well established Glasgow company who provide engineering expertise in various fields to hundreds of loyal cusomers, and are currently looking for an experienced Conventional Machinist to join their skilled team of Precision Engineers
What’s on Offer;
- £15-16.50 per hour
- Plenty of Overtime available at X1.5.
- Permanent Dayshift.
- Full-time, Permanent position from Day one.
- Setting and Operating Manual Lathes and/or Mills.
- Machining a broad range of Components for Oil & Gas and Aerospace.
- Working to tight tolerances and deadlines.
- Time-Served Machinist.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- 5+ Years Conventional Machining
- Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment and check your own work.
- Recognised Qualifications, in a similar field
- Experience with Manual Machinery, including Lathes, Mills & Borers.
- Experience with a variety of materials, especially Stainless Steels.
APPLY TODAY & One of our Time-Served Consultants will be in touch.
All of First Achieve’s Engineering Consultants are Time-Served Engineers with first-hand experience across the shop floor. We understand your experience, we understand the industry & We will not waste your time asking questions that are completely irrelevant.
For more information please call the office on 01418160116 and ask for Michael