Maintenance Team Leaders
First Achieve is recruiting for a number of Maintenance Team Leaders, to join a successful engineering team at one of the UK's largest independent food manufacturers. Based in the West-Midlands, you will work to a 4 on - 4 off shift pattern with overtime and future prospects for career progression.
First Achieve is working in partnership with one of the UK’s Largest Independent Food Manufacturers, which prides itself on still being a family-run business, despite fantastic growth over a number of years.
Due to an exceptional increase in orders & high aspirations of what is to come, the company is looking to bolster its current Engineering Team with Multiple Team Leaders, to work in conjunction with the Engineering Manager on a 4 On–4 Off Shift Pattern, working out of a state-of-the-art Facility in the West-Midlands.
Package on Offer:
- Circa £44,000 Salary (Dependent on Experience & Qualifications)
- Over-Time, Paid at Enhanced Rates
- Continental Shifts – 4 On 4 Off
- Permanent Position, with Future Prospects for Development & Progression
Role and Responsibilities;
- Use expertise and Training to support the resolution of process issues as they arise
- Assist in the Management of Engineering Technicians – both Mechanical and Electrical Bias, ensuring safe and correct day-to-day working
- Adherence to Planned Maintenance Schedules through effective Resource Planning
- Develop Maintenance Improvement Techniques
- Ensure the Maintenance Workshops are maintained and operated to a High Standard
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated HND / NVQ4 or Equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Subjects
- Proficient Computer Skills (Experience of Microsoft applications as a minimum)
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, within a Food Manufacturing Environment
- 5 Years Supervisory / Management / Senior Engineer Experience
- Good Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
We welcome enquiries from everyone. We are willing to consider candidates open to relocation and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer to Take the first Step into a Management Role or for an experienced Supervisor/Shift Manager/Team Leader to join a forward-thinking company which has only grown from strength-to-strength in recent years, with further growth already happening, each and every day.
Apply today and one of First Achieve’s Engineering Specialists will be in touch to discuss in further detail.