Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer
First Achieve is exclusively recruiting for an additional Field Service Engineer for the UK's market leader in Machine Tool Technologies. You will be required to cover its clients in the Sheffield area.
First Achieve has an exclusive arrangement with the UK’s market leader in Machine Tool Technologies. Our client provides top of the range Machine Tool Solutions for companies throughout the UK, in industries such as Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, etc.
Providing a bespoke, customised solution for all its clients, the company has gained a fantastic reputation across the UK & represents some of the market’s most high-end brands.
Due to continued growth and a significant increase in work, the business requires an additional Field Service Engineer to cover its clients in the Sheffield area.
- £28,000 - £33,000 Base Salary
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- On-Going Training & Development Opportunities
- Fantastic Earning Potential with Over-Time paid at enhanced rates.
- Pre-delivery inspection of new & used CNC machine tools
- Service a variety of CNC Machine Tools
- Breakdown & PPM Maintenance of CNC Machine Tools
- Travelling to Europe may be required, but not for long periods of time.
- Previous Experience within the Machine Tool Industry
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, with an Electrical Bias
- CNC Programming, using Mazatrol, Fanuc or Heidenhain an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in CNC Machining an advantage, but training can be given.
- Clean Driver’s License (Maximum 6 Points)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, which prides itself on going far beyond that of sales and support. The company works in collaboration with businesses and are seeking an additional Engineer with a similar mindset.
APPLY TODAY and one of the First Achieve Engineering & Manufacturing Team will be in touch.