A nationally established Professional Services & Managed Services provider with 31+ years of operating in the professional and managed services industry are seeking a 3rd Line infrastructure engineer from a Professional or managed services provider background to join their professional services team.
The ideal candidate will be an infrastructure engineer with a mixture of support & project responsibilities with Office 365 migration experience looking to move from a support biased role to a more project based role with more responsibility.
Requirements & Responsibility
- Prior experience of working in a professional services environment
- Successful track record of project planning, & implementation in a customer facing capacity
- Scoping, implementing & 3rd Line post implementation Windows Server Hardware
- Networking LANs, WANs, Firewalls, VPNs
- Virtualisation (preferably Hyper-V), Storage, Disaster Recovery, Scoping hardware requirements
- Windows Server
- O365 migrations
- Remote Desktop Services
- Disaster recovery solutions
Have a valid driving license & Access to your own car
Feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss in more detail or with any questions
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV