First Achieve’s Engineering Division are working with a Global Supplying company to Naval Defence and Marine Industries. Due to substantial investment and Growth are seeking an experienced ILS/ARM Engineer to join their Team. The purpose of the role is to provide Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and Availability Reliability Maintainability (ARM) support to Company Equipment.
Whats on Offer:
- £36,000 per annum.
- Day shift position Mon- Fri.
- Permanent position with Scope for Career progression.
- Pension Holidays etc,
- Carrying out Reliability, Maintainability and Availability analysis/predications for a variety of Marine based machinery.
- Carrying out Integrated Logistics Support analysis (e.g. spares ranging and scaling).
- Preparing maintenance philosophies to align with customers support structure and personnel skill levels.
- Preparing Operating Handbooks and Maintenance Manuals capturing illustrations from CAD and editing/annotating as appropriate.
- Providing advice to Design Engineers and support to design reviews.
- Providing Technical input to bids and enquiries.
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Apprenticeship with HNC.
- Experience of ARM analysis/predictions including FMECA.
- Experience of using hand calculations.
- Experience of working to the relevant standards and data sources.
- A track record of creating and checking high quality technical documentation.
- Experience of ERP packages and 2D/3D drawing viewers.
- Experience with MS Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who are only going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY & Call the Office on 0141 816 0116.