At First Achieve Engineering, we are delighted to be able to bring various HGV Mechanic roles to the Market with a few of our Successful Clients across Scotland's Central Belt. We are looking to hear from any Qualified Mechanics with HGV experience, whether that takes the form of Lorries, Buses or Construction/Agricultural Machinery.
The Roles we're recruiting are:
- In various Industries.
- In various locations across Central Scotland.
- On various Shift Patterns.
- Looking for various skill-levels (At least Apprentice Trained)
- Negotiable Salaries.
The Ideal Applicant would have:
- At least 2 years Post-Apprenticeship Experience.
- 1 year of Experience in an HGV Mechanic/Technician Role
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- A desire to join a close knit team and contribute to the success of the business.
If you're a Time-Served Mechanic looking for new opportunities, get in touch on the details below for more information, or Apply with an up to date CV and one of our Time-Served Engineering Consultants will be in touch.
0141 816 0116