Electrical Maintenance Engineers
First Achieve is recruiting for a number of Electrical Maintenance Engineers, to join the existing team at one of the UK’s Biggest Independent Food Manufacturers. Working from the state-of-the-art Coventry facility. Overtime paid at enhanced rates and opportunities for further career progression.
First Achieve is collaborating with one of the UK’s Biggest Independent Food Manufacturers, which pride itself on being a business all about its people and product. Due to an exceptional increase in orders, the company is looking to bolster its Engineering Team, with multiple Electrical Maintenance Engineers, to work out of a state-of-the-art facility in Coventry.
Package on Offer:
- £41,000 Salary
- Over-Time Paid at Enhanced Rates
- Continental Shift Pattern - 4on 4off
- Permanent Position, with Future Prospects for Development & Progression
- Repair and maintain all equipment to the manufacturer's standard, minimising downtime across the food manufacturing site
- Ensure all breakdowns and repairs are left in a safe condition
- Carry out electrical testing and repair work
- Ensure all documentation is complete
- Record all work either in a log book or on computer
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory, customer and factory requirements
- Communicate with team members, production managers and supervisors regarding breakdowns
- Update information on timescales to the best of your knowledge.
- Time-Served Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Electrician
- HND Qualification in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Fault Finding & Root Cause Analysis Experience
- Fantastic Engineering Practices
- Must be able to work on your own initiative
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Food Hygiene L3
- HACCP L2
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation which offers market-leading packages and has a product that will never go out of fashion. If you’re looking for a company which can offer you stability for many years to come, APPLY TODAY and one of our Engineering Consultants will be in touch to discuss in further detail – Or call the office on 0141 816 0116 and ask for Warren.