Electrical Installations Engineer
First Achieve’s Engineering Division are working with a well-established Engineering company known for supplying high quality products around the world. Due to recent investments & continuous success, are seeking an experienced Electrical Installations Engineer to join their team. This position will require some work on overseas.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary (Above market average)
- Mon-Fri working week, Over-Time Available
- Stability, Longevity & long-term progression opportunities…
- Complete installation of major projects on time and within budget.
- Able to coordinate work packages and supervise until completed.
- Carry out all tests and procedures on new and refurbished equipment.
- Carrying out fault diagnosis and repair.
- Provide in-service technical support to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Training personnel on the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Provide Technical reports
The Successful Applicant:
- BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering or relevant Apprenticeship with qualification HNC or equivalent
- 17th Edition current certification on IEE wiring regulations
- Will have experience within the Marine Sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who are only going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY & Call Andy on 07964832714.