Director of Product Management
The Role: A game changing opportunity has opened up for you with one of the premier Insurance companies in America. They are looking for someone to become the Director of Product Management and work alongside the VP of Product to establish market leading lending products and long term product strategy.
What skills will you bring to the table as a Director of Product Management?
• You will have several years of progressive insurance experience within the likes of pricing, product implementation, or underwriting
• You have lead product departments for enterprise level businesses previously
• You'll be able to handle intense and thorough competitor and internal analysis
• You've designed and implemented long term product strategies within insurance companies before
• In the role, you will help design national products with a massive reach, so this is something which you should also have experience in
• The insurance industry is something that you will know like the back of your hand. I can't stress enough how essential it is that you have many years of insurance based product management behind you
• Strategic Planning; develop and manage programs that are both competitive and profitable, including rates, forms, and potential entry or exit strategies
• Create new or improved processes, tools, and product innovations
• Work closely with Product managers and business functions to ensure all regulatory issues are taken into account when designing new products and systems
• Design and manage personal lines insurance products at a national level, which will include monitoring, development, implementation and supporting functional alignment of product strategies to achieve continual growth
• Inter-department Leadership Train marketing, underwriting, sales/service and claims on all new national program revisions
• Make recommendations to improve current products (rating and coverage offering) and systems
What will your perks be as the Director of Product Management?
• You'll enjoy a generous salary with performance bonuses and equity options alongside it
• Health and Dental insurance plans, as well as discounted home and auto insurance
• Company perk scheme; giving you discounts on dining, shopping and travel
• Learning and tuition assistance programmes which help you towards certifications continual education programmes that you choose to explore
• A company volunteer and community support scheme that gives back to the local people and allows you to further support causes that are worthwhile to you