CRM Campaign Executive
We have a brilliant opportunity for an analytical CRM Campaign Executive to join a dynamic digital marketing company in Manchester. Not only will you join an expanding team in a fast-paced environment, but the company offers an excellent benefits package too!
You, a Margherita pizza, a Pepperoni Pizza, and 5 friends. How do you segment the pizzas?
I can’t stand Pepperoni, so targeting me with a couple of those slices won’t go down well, I do, however, love Margherita and could eat a whole one in minutes!
What would work for you though?
If this scenario is sounding familiar to you then this role might be right up your street. Not least because there are actual food carts that come into the company every other month too!
So, what is this CRM Campaign Executive role exactly?
- You will be working in the active CRM team of the customer lifecycle marketing department, segmenting data, and targeting the relevant customers
- As a CRM Executive, you will be planning and optimising email, SMS and push campaigns for the company’s largest client
- You’ll analyse the performance of the campaigns and put together weekly and monthly plans
- Making sure the right promotions are targeted to the right customers will be critical in your role and increasing the long-term value of the customer
What skills will you bring to the team as a CRM Campaign Executive?
- You have experience working on email campaigns and segmenting customer data
- You are an analytical person with strong Excel skills
- You’ve spent time working on the strategy and planning behind digital CRM campaigns
- You can analyse data and target it to a multitude of different customer segments
What can the company offer you?
You’re probably thinking by now, but I do all this in my current role as a CRM campaign executive anyway, so why would I leave? what makes this opportunity different? Well, with this company you will be getting far more than just a job:
- You will get to go on an all-inclusive, all expenses paid holiday every year (last year was Tenerife, this year was Cret
- You’ll have a degree of flexible working before 9.00 (can start at 8 and finish at 4.30 or start at 9 and finish at 5.30).
- You will be working for a company who promote from within, 80% of senior management were all Juniors when they started here!
- There’s a games room, ping pong table and dart boards for you to enjoy too
- Food carts every other month for you to savour
- Regular team socials and rewards to enhance your week
Sound like this might be right for your next step? Apply now!