CRM Campaign Executive – Sports Sector
First Achieve has an exciting opportunity for a sports-focused CRM Executive to join a bustling team based in Manchester City Centre. You will plan, implement, analyse and optimise email, SMS and push campaigns for the company's biggest client. In return, you'll have a clear career development path and the support to progress in your role. Benefits include monthly food carts, a degree of flexible working, and regular team and company socials.
So, What is this CRM Campaign Executive Role Exactly?
- You will be working in the CRM team of the customer lifecycle department. Segmenting data and targeting the relevant customers
- As a CRM Executive, you will be Planning and optimising email, SMS and push campaigns for the company’s largest client
- You’ll analyse the performance of the campaigns and put together weekly and monthly plans
- Making sure the right promotions are targeted to the right customers will be critical in your role and increasing the long-term value of the customer
What Skills Will You Bring to the Team as a CRM Campaign Executive?
- You have experience working on email campaigns and segmenting customer data
- You are an analytical person with strong Excel skills
- You’ve spent time working on the strategy and planning behind digital CRM campaigns
- You can analyse data and target it to a multitude of different customer segments
What Can the Company Offer You?
You’re probably thinking by now, but I do all this in my current role as a CRM campaign executive anyway so why would I leave, what makes this opportunity different? Well, with this company you will be getting far more than just a job:
- You’ll have a degree of flexible working before 9.00 (can start at 8 and finish at 4.30 or start at 9 and finish at 5.30)
- You will be working for a company which promotes from within, 80% of senior management were all Juniors when they started at the company!
- There’s a games room, ping pong table and dart boards for you to enjoy too
- Food carts once a month for you to savour
- Regular team socials and rewards to enhance your week
Sound like this might be right for your next step? Well then, apply now!