Cost & Margin Accountant
First Achieve are currently representing one of our clients, a West Lothian food production business in their recruitment of a Cost Accountant. The organisation is a well-established family run business that is one of the top suppliers of Meat, Fish and Deli products throughout Scotland This is a very hands on position which involves working closely with the production, sales and management team analysing and integrating data.
- Maintain sales product cost database from purchasing department, including yields from production.
- Work closely with the sales team to calculate product selling prices.
- Keep accurate database of customer rebate agreements and ensure accounted for correctly.
- Costing; Maintenance of costing matrix, analysis of yields and reporting on margins achieved
- Systems; Management of price and product files
- Analysis of inventory levels, investigation of margin, yield and stock versus KPI’s.
- Suitable candidates must be ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Important to have strong experience of a Manufacturing or Food processing business.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong Excel skills; SQL reporting would be a bonus.
- Articulate & capable of negotiation.
Please note that own transport is required due to our location.
If interested in this role please send your CV to Adam Bernard following the link below or contact 0141 816 0116 for further information