CNC Turner wanted to join a leading manufacturing company which works within a variety of industries including oil and gas, renewable energy and nuclear. You'll be a time-served machinist, comfortable using Fanuc Controls to program and operate CNC Lathe. Shift-work with the potential for career progression.
First Achieve’s Engineering Division is continuing to work with only the best Manufacturing & Engineering companies throughout the UK. Due to incredible growth, our successful client in Aberdeen, is seeking a CNC Turner to join its established, reputable Manufacturing Division.
Our Client operates globally and has several state-of-the-art facilities in the UK, where they complete work for a variety of industries, including: Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Nuclear, etc.
• Programming, Setting and operating CNC Lathe using Fanuc Controls
• Experience with Premium Threads is highly advantageous
• Machining one-off and small batch components, most of which are large in size
• Working to tight tolerances and deadlines
What’s on Offer:
• £16.00 - £18.25 Per Hour, Dependent on Experience
• Time & a Half and Double Time Over-Time
• Day Shift - Monday to Friday
• Permanent Position with scope for career development & progression
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings
• Competent to program, set & operate Fanuc-Controlled Lathes
• Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment and check your own work
• Time Served, in a machining capacity
The group of companies we are working with are well-known throughout not just the UK, but the entire Oil & Gas industry worldwide.
They have an order book that even the most established brands are envious of and they are showing no signs of slowing down.
It’s been a tough year for many Oil & Gas companies, but our client is certainly leading the way in the revitalisation of the industry.
APPLY TODAY & we will be in touch to discuss your application further.
All of First Achieve’s Engineering Consultants are Time-Served Engineers with first-hand experience across the shop floor. We understand your experience, we understand the industry and we will not waste your time asking questions that are completely irrelevant.