CNC Turner - Lincoln
First Achieve’s Engineering Division are working together with a Global supplier to the Aerospace Precision Engineering Industry, who pride themselves on supplying only the highest of quality products to some of the biggest names in Engineering. As a result of their recent investments & continuous success, they are seeking Experienced, CNC Turners to join their skilled team and Set & Operate using various Operating Systems. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company who are completely committed to their employees, continuous improvement and much more. They offer extremely competitive rates across the shop floor & plenty of over-time to increase your earnings.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Starting Rates - up to c.£31k Basic Salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- A Permanent role from Day 1.
- Plenty of Over-Time Available at enhanced rates.
- A 3-shift Rotational Pattern with 20% premium across the shifts.
- Stability, Longevity & long-term progression opportunities…
- A host of Employee healthcare benefits
- Set & Operate CNC Lathes to produce Aerospace components.
- Read and interpret Engineering Drawings
- Responsibility for achieving Personal Quality Standards.
- Work under minimal supervision towards Personal and Team goals.
- Over-time available to meet business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced CNC Machinist.
- 4+ Years’ Experience Setting & Operating.
- Target Orientated.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Flexible to join in with OT.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company, who are only going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY or Call the Office on 0141 816 0116 and ask for Michael.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £15.85 per hour (basic)