Oil & Gas
First Achieve's Engineering division are working in partnership with a well-known Engineering company, who have recently been acquired by a much larger group of companies. Our client supplies a full Turnkey service to clients in Marine, Aerospace and Motorsport & Oil & Gas. This company have gone from strength to strength and due to Continuous Success are seeking an Experienced, Time-Served, CNC Miller who can Program, Set and Operate using Fanuc controls.
What’s on Offer;
- Up to £16 per hour depending on Experience.
- Plenty of Overtime available at X1.5 and X2.
- Dayshift Role, with plenty of Over-Time on offer.
- Opportunity to work on a brand-new Matsuura Milling Machine
- Paid 2-Day external training course at Matsuura’s Head Office in England
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines using Fanuc Controls.
- Machining one-off and small batch components.
- Working to tight tolerances and deadlines.
- Time-Served CNC Machinist.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- 5+ Years Programming, Setting & Operating.
- Fanuc Programming Experience.
- Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment and check your own work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business, who are only going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY & Call Warren on 0141 816 0116.
All of First Achieve’s Engineering Consultants are Time-Served Engineers with first-hand experience across the shop floor. We understand your experience; We understand the industry & We will not waste your time asking questions that are completely irrelevant.