CNC Miller (1)
Oil & Gas
First Achieve are working with a fantastic, family run, precision engineering company who due to a further increase in orders, have recently invested in 2x Hurco CNC Milling Machines. As a result of their recent investments, they are seeking an experienced, Time-Served CNC Miller to Program, Set & Operate using Hurco WinMax Operating System. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company who are completely committed to their employees, continuous improvement and much more. They offer extremely competitive rates across the shop floor, with the majority of their current workforce on over £16.00 per hour & all over-time paid at time and a half / double time.
- Competitive Starting Rate (up to £16 per hour)
- Plenty of Over-Time Available
- Stability, Longevity & long-term progression opportunities…
- Program Set & Operate Hurco CNC Milling Machines.
- Work on a variety of materials including stainless steel, aluminium and various plastics.
- Produce high quality components to tight tolerances in a commercial time.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Quality Check your own Work.
- Keeping area clean and tidy and carrying out general maintenance routines on equipment.
- Working with minimal supervision
- Flexible to participate in Over-Time to suit business needs
The Successful Applicant
- Time-Served CNC Machinist
- 5+ Years’ Experience Programming, Setting & Operating
- Hurco Programming Experience
- No Monday / Friday Club
- Flexible to join in with OT
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who are only going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY & Call the Glasgow Office on 0141 816 0116.