CNC Machinist - Glasgow
First Achieve's #Engineering division are working in partnership with an Extremely Successful Engineering company who have gone from Strength to Strength and after securing a huge new contract, are looking for Experienced CNC Millers to join their growing team. The Role; Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines using FANUC and Haas Controls. Programming Experience a distinct advantage. Machining components for various industries. Working to tight tolerances and deadlines.
What's on Offer;
- c. £15.50 per hour Basic Salary.
- Plenty of Overtime available at X1.5 and X2.
- Dayshift Role - Nightshift Optional during extremely busy periods.
- Time-Served CNC Machinist.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- 3+ Years Setting & Operating.
- FANUC/Haas Programming Experience Advantageous.
- Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment and check your own work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful company, who are truly going from strength to strength. APPLY TODAY & Call the Office on 0141 816 0116 and ask for Michael
All of First Achieve’s Engineering Consultants are Time-Served Engineers with first-hand experience across the shop floor. We understand your experience; We understand the industry & We will not waste your time asking questions that are completely irrelevant.