Cloud/Linux System Administrator
An AWS specialist firm, based in Edinburgh, is seeking a Cloud/Linux System Administrator. You must have a minimum of two years' experience with Linux Systems Administration, Command line configuration knowledge, and Cloud infrastructure knowledge. If this sounds right up your street, get in touch.
First Achieve is pleased to be working with an AWS specialist firm which currently has a vacancy for a Linux Administrator, with experience in Cloud infrastructure.
Required Skills for the Role:
- Linux Systems Administration
- 2 years experience with Linux
- System Architecture Design experience (Desirable)
- Management of Customer servers
- Command line configuration knowledge
- Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
This is an opportunity for further Personal Development, working towards AWS Certifications.
If this role is of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant experience, then please forward a copy of your CV or contact Peter Bruce on 0141-816-0116 for further information.