Business Development Director
5 questions you should ask yourself as a Business Development Director - Am I able to lead? - Do I or the company need to adapt to realise my personal goals? - Speaking of adapting who is it that needs to? - Where is my challenge? - Am I doing what I should, or could I be doing more?
If you’re not asking yourself daily questions about your role, you’re not challenging yourself enough. Maybe you don’t want that ‘challenge’ – If so, this isn’t the role for you.
It’s like the coin flip, should I leave or go? Attach that question to either heads or tails and you find out whilst it’s in the air which one you want. If only it was that easy! But it is that easy for you to lose sight of your career goals and competitor who is around the corner waiting to take advantage.
In its industry of Digital Transformation, they combine speed and insight of design with the scale and accuracy of data analytics to rebuild processes. Working with the world’s best clients, from start-ups to Fortune 50 giants!
So, day to day you will be: -
- Selling a range of services from business process transformation services to IT and customer engagement and digital transformation
- Directing development and sales activities with prospective clients and maintaining those relationships through to finalising the deal from Susan on reception to Tom the CEO
- Create demand using your domain, digital, technical and operational business knowledge compelling value propositions and purchasing rationales
- Understand client needs from both a strategic and tactical perspective and offer consultative solutions
As you can appreciate the client needs someone to drive this forward, so is looking at you if you have: -
- At least 7 years BD experience with a minimum of 3 as a Hunter
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling services to European retailers
- Experience with Analytics & RPA
- At least 7 years selling into the Retail industry
- An understanding of emerging technology’s
- A competitive salary DOE
- Commission package
- Medical Insurance
- Remote working
- International travel