Must be willing to relocate to Cyprus for the position. The company covers all relocation costs and includes a package on top for you and all dependants.
Are you an excellent department manager who is confident of improving large scale design structures and processes?
Are you a creative person with a portfolio that pops?
Does working in a beachfront office, with company jet skis, a rooftop bar, on site gym, and a great development programme sounds like a good vision to you? Then I've got the role for you.....This fintech business is looking for a creative Art Director to manage and improve on existing design teams and structures.
This role we be highly strategic with a lot of restructuring and long term planning involved on your part.
The position will also require a creative eye as you will be evaluating and brainstorming the current design offering and leading the improvements.
What experience will the ideal Art Director have?
- You will have a background in managing large design teams previously, with multiple direct reports
- You'll be confident working closely with senior stakeholders on strategy and business requirements
- You will also have some strong agency/creative experience that can be demonstrated in an impressive and eye-catching portfolio
- You will be adept at ensuring different teams remain aligned on design principles and direction
What will this business offer their Art Director?
- They will offer you a full relocation package, covering all the costs of relocation for you and your family, as well as a lump sum bonus to help ease the move
- They'll provide you with a company car and free medical insurance for you and your family, as well as paying all school costs for any children you may have
- You will have access to exciting perks like company jetskis, a rooftop bar, and frequent trips
- The business will provide you with development opportunities and language lessons to help any employee if they wish
Does this role sound like something that would interest you.....? Then get applying now and you could be this company's next Art Director!